Sunday 9 October 2011

Saturn Wise-Owl Chapter four

I love how I have to clean the bathroom! It was Skye's chore but after his birthday Mum said he no longer has to do any chores. He gets a new car I get dirty toilets! Yeah it's so not fair, he is training to be a police officer and next year I'm graduating.

"How dare you go and do that!"

I looked up, Mum was yelling from the kitchen. I ditched the dirty toilet and went to see what was going on, Mum hardly ever yells.

Skye, Mum and Dad were arguing.

"Mum I love her so I'm leaving"
"Your barely know her, tell him Mars"

Dad looked sad, I knew he was in between a rock and a hard place. Back up your wife or your son, hard choice to make. Mum also looked upset as though she hated fighting with him, Dad left to go to work and I felt Jupiter walk up beside me. 

"Listen Mum I'm leaving, I love Koi so I'm moving in with her. I won't be far were just outside the city and I'll come and see you often"

"No Skye if you go I never want to see you again you have really upset me, your have just come out of school with your whole life ahead of you and your settling down this quickly!"

"Mum!"
Jupiter and I gasped in shock, she couldn't really mean it.

"Fine Mum if that is how you feel"

So with out even a good bye Skye left, we watched him leave though the window. Mum shut herself in her bedroom, Dad came home early and went to talk to her and Jupiter and I were left gobsmacked at what just happened.

A week later still no news from Skye, Dad asked me to go to vist Venus to see if he was staying at hers or had been to see her. I was in for a shock when I saw her.

"Venus y-your pregnant!"
"What gave me away? The big stomach?"

I couldn't believe it my sister, who was just complaining about how she has no free time with her new job as a midwife is now pregnant.

"Gosh Saturn your ment to be happy for me, ok I may not be married and he's just my boyfriend and this wasn't planned but that dosn't matter"

"Sorry I'm just shocked! Who is the father...your boyfriend?"

She pointed towards the kitchen.

I couldn't belive my eyes, her boyfriend was the famous Sci-Fi writer Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. I looked at Venus and she nodded,  I garwped at him for a couple more secounds. Was he working on a new book? If so then I could think of a lot of people who would kill to see what I had just seen. I left Venus and told Mum and Dad the good news.

Christmas came and I was like a little kid. I love Christmas it's the best time in the year, so far no snow which is disappointing but still Christmas fever is everywhere.
I woke up at six and leapt out of bed to see the presents under the tree, I love Christmas!

Neptune was also excited jumping up and down, his eyes wide as he saw the size of the gifts. Skye and Mum have begun to start talking to one another again, he came round yesterday with Koi to give us all our presents and to show us Koi's engagement ring. Yes there is going to be a Wise-Owl wedding soon.

Christmas also brought a few changes that were hard for me to take in. Like Jupiter and I are now dressing differently, she likes different music to me and she likes the taste of champagne and I don't. Mum said were allowed to have some alcohol now were older and I hated the taste but Jupiter quite happily drank the whole bottle, she didn't even get drunk. Mum said she must of inherited her skills with alcohol.

Mum and Dad were like two teenagers, they kept giggling and kissing. Neptune thought it was gross but I thought it was sweet that after all this time they were still in love so much. Dad decided to take a long holiday so won't go back to work until late February and we all love having him around more.

Bluebell came round of course.
"For you babe"
"Oh Bluebell you shouldn't of, did you get my present?"
"Yes and I also got Jupiter's"

I gave my twin a confused look and she just laughed while playing with Neptune.

"What did she get you?"
"A voucher to have my moustache waxed off"

I had to laugh with my twin, it was too funny.

Another thing I loved about this Christmas was regular hot chocolate and the cafe, Bluebell and I go there everyday at seven at night. Not only was it nice to be with him and have some lovely hot chocolate but it was nice talking tot Bluebell away from the family. 

Oh and when New Year came so did Venus' baby. Meet Moses Roberts, yeah apparently Cycl0n3's real name is John Roberts who would of thought it. Anyway I am now a Aunt and soon to be graduating, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment