Thursday 29 March 2012

Ocean Wise-Owl Chapter six

As the due date got closer I got more irritable, I just wanted the baby to get out of me. I was fed up of having a bump, eating loads, craving things that I hate and going to the toilet more than needed. Mel said the thing I need was a film night so she came over we got changed into out nightwear and put on a scary movie, I love scary movies.

Flynn on the other hand didn't love scary films, in fact it was only on for ten minutes and he decided he was bored already.
"Have a good night girls, I'm going to bed"
"Night Flynn"

I didn't answer I was already engrossed by the film, the twists the turns and the jumps and the screams.

Mel turned back round and began muttering to herself,
"I wonder"
"What?"
"When Flynn will propose"
"Your crazy"

I left it at that, no way will Flynn propose.

I decided to go visit my parents, they recently shave their heads for charity and then went to do charity work in the Amazon so I haven't seen them in few months. It was strange to see Mum without her plait and Dad with out his long hair under a hat, all they talked about was there trip for ages.

Eventually the started talking about the up coming birth and talking about their grandchild, mum rubbed by stomach and dad started talking in a strange baby voice. Mum wanted to tell me about her experiences having me but I made the excuse that I had plans and had to go. There was noway I was hearing that!

As soon as I walked in I felt tired and went to go take a nap, the baby had other ideas and soon my waters broke and pain shot through my body. Thankfully Mel still hadn't left from our film night and so I had someone with me while the ambulance came and took me to the hospital, this was it I was finally giving birth.

Longest birth ever I think, I am so tried I would collapse now but the baby I'm holding is too precious to drop. At 1am this morning I gave birth to a baby boy, Avery Wise-Owl. I know maybe I shouldn't of left the hospital just left, they said I could stay until I had a rest but I needed to be home. I hated hospitals!

I put Avery in the new crib and heard footsteps behind me, Flynn had been great but when your tired the last thing you want is someone asking you stuff. Well it's the last thing I want anyway.
"So are you ok?"
"Yes I'm fine!"

Maybe I was too harsh but I was't thinking straight, I pushed past him and walked away.

Flynn caught up with me and began rubbing my shoulders, it felt really nice and relaxing after the stress and tension of giving birth.
"It's ok you know, I'm here for you"
"You always are"

I turned round to give him a hug but he put his hands up to stop me, I raised my eyebrows and he just smiled.

He got down on one knee and brought out a ring box, I swear I stopped breathing. My hands flew to my mouth and I believe I began crying.
"What are you doing?"
"I though it was obvious but if you really don't know I'm asking you to marry me Ocean Wise-Owl"

Did I say yes? Of course I said yes! My proposal to Michel was basically more of a business meeting then and actual display of love, this was love. Avery began crying and I sighed and began to get out of the hug but Flynn just pulled me back and smiled:-
"You go to bed, I'll see to him"

No comments:

Post a Comment