Thursday 28 July 2011

Cassiopeia Wise-Owl Chapter four

9 months pregnant...
Mars and me began backpacking around in his tent, it was becoming the best months of my life. I saw some amazing things and I couldn't wait to get to the next camp site and the next.

Mars and I had become lovers during the few days of us meeting, this relationship was different and totally new to any of my other relationships. I saw a future and a life with Mars.

I was getting huge and was ready to pop! My due date is nearing and I still haven't told Pi, actually I haven't spoken to Pi since I left all those months ago.

Mars is great with the baby, rubbing my tummy, giving my back a massage and dropping me of at the hospital for scans. He seems to love this baby even if it isn't his and they haven't met yet!

Pi phones asking where I am and when am I coming back. Today when he rang I took a deep breath and sent him a text:-

          To: Pi              
Sender: Cass
Message:
Pi, it's over sorry I ruined your wedding to Aqua. Talk to her you'll make it work. Maybe we will go back to being BFF's, maybe not. I've met someone, I love him. Also I'm pregnant the baby is yours and you will be able to see her, yes your haveing a little girl, and I'll send you pictures often. Cass xx


The next day Mars and I had a picnic.
"Mars, we can't keep living it a tent when the baby comes"
"I know that is why I'm looking for flats and a job"
You have to love him, with me telling him he was already searching for a home and a job. He really was the best thing ever.

Soon my due date came and I went into labour. Mars took me to the hospital. I didn't call Pi to come down instead when the baby was born I gave him a text with a picture of our little girl who I called Venus. He sent a text back saying well done and that him and Aqua are back together.

One year later... 
I love Venus with all my heart, she is now a healthy toddler. Pi hasn't come to see her yet but regularly send texts and phones to see how she is, him and Aqua got married a month today. Mars left us at a motel and went to the city in search of a flat and a job as soon as Venus was born. I miss him so much. He phoned just now to say that he has good news and will be returning tomorrow.

I got up early the next day to met Mars.
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"Pi has sold me your old flat and all your old furniture is still there"
"Wow really?"

I had heard Pi and Aqua had moved to China as there company was expanding but I can't believe all my old furniture is still there.

"And I got a job at the local supermarket, it isn't much but still"
I hugged him, I was going back home.

It was scary seeing the flat as if I had never left. We quickly turned Pi's old room into a nursery for Venus, she is so exited. Bless her, Mars loves her to bits too!

"I'm so sorry I left your for a year"
"It's ok your here now"
The future looked bright now and it's like I have found the man of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment