Saturday 30 July 2011

Cassiopeia Wise-Owl Chapter five

Tonight was the night I was pulling out all of my bag of tricks to have the most romantic night with Mars ever! I got my old magician's assistant outfit out from when I went out with a magician and the outfit looks a lot like something I saw someone give Aqua for her wedding night.

"Mars can you come here please!"

"Yeah Cass what do you...Oh my!"

His face was a picture, I mean it's not like I haven't been dropping hints about tonight. I had even dropped Venus off at a friends house so we could be alone.

I pulled him in for a kiss and smiled at him,
"I've missed you Mars"
"I've missed you Cassiopeia"

Well it had been a year...

A month later... 
Now if you would of said that some guy I met on the beach would be on one knee with a Ring box two years ago I would of laughed, if you had said I would of I will have a child with my best friend I would also laugh and maybe throw a drink at you.

"Cass I love you and I love Venus like she is my own, Will you marry me?"

Yeah I was in total shock, I mean come one I was voted number one party girl, I was the one that danced on table tops, who flirted with all the guys and got involved in all the drinking games. I never saw myself as a mother or the marring type and yet the magic word slipped put of my mouth.

"YES!"

I jumped on top of him, thankfully he caught me. I began kissing him and kissing him.
"You are the best Mars, the best ever!"
"Well thank you"


2 weeks later...

Yes it's fast but we only really wanted a quick ceremony, Aqua and Pi regretted they couldn't make it an they were the only guests we wanted to attend. Both of us didn't have a good relationships with are family. So I brought a dress, did my hair, make-up and nails and Mars hired a suite and we booked the registrar to marry us in the garden plot of are block of flats.

Bless him he was so nervous and to make it worse I couldn't stop laughing every time he messed up. So fingers crossed I don't have to get married again as I don't think my grooms will like that I laugh at them, do you?

I composed my self in time to do my bit, although it was tricky picking up the ring with my false nails on. Mental note: if I do get married again do not wear false nails!

So now I am married! We are finally a proper little family, too bad Pi and Aqua couldn't make it. Venus is to young to feel sad about not seeing Pi, she has Mars to act like her dad. But, it would be nice for her to see him when she is older, she looks so much like him.

Ring!....Ring!
"Hello?"
I heard sobbing on the other end of the line, I was a bit annoyed that they called in the middle of the night. But, I tried to calm down if the person was upset.

"Cass?"
"Aqua? What's wrong?"
"Oh it was h-horrible...why did he have to go why!"
"Aqua what's happened?"
"Pi...Pi...Pi is...he is..."
"Aqua just spit it out, it can't be that bad"
"He's dead!"

I it was then when I think I screamed and fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment