Thursday 28 July 2011

Cassiopeia Wise-Owl Chapter three

I was indeed pregnant. I couldn't believe it what would I tell him? I couldn't yet rid of it as Pi was so upset when he heard Aqua had given up their baby and I don't think I could personally go through with it. I put a large jumper on as soon as the bump started to show.

"Hey Cass I'm home"
Pi kissed me when he came home. Lately I haven't felt like the relationship is working, as if I'm holding on to something that was no longer there.

"How come you have a jumper on in this weather?"
It was sunny and it's 30s, how could I explain.
"Errr...Well the air conditioner made me feel a little chilly"
He laughed and turned the air con down.

What was I going to do? Tell him and make the relationship work for the baby? Leave and let him never know about his child? Tell him and leave and be involved in a big custody battle? I didn't know what to do.

6 months pregnant...

I was sun bathing in my new swim-suite, I was wearing black a lot for it's slimming effects and telling people I want to be more curvy. Pi was rushing around collecting paper work for his big meeting today, he was so stressed it was best to leave him alone.
"See you later Cass"
"Bye"
I waited until I heard the slam of the door, saw his car drive away and then counted to twenty.

I jumped up and got dressed and sneaked down the fire escape, I was leaving Pi and the city and I didn't know if I would return.

I walked down the road leaving the city and looked for something new.

I stopped at the beach, which told me I had walked for a long time, for a rest it was getting late and I had no where to stay. I sighed, maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"Excuse me?" a voice said behind me.

A cute guy stood there, his eyes mischievous.
"Hi, my van broke down do you know any good mechanics?"
"You won't get one out this late they are all closing by now, call them in the morning"
I wrote a number on his wrist with a pen I found in my pocket.

"Thank you"
He then kissed me, sparks flew through me. This was the kiss I had been waiting for, it was a different type of kiss a kiss I never wanted to end.

"I'm sorry but your the only person who has helped me"
"It's fine, I don't mind"
"I'm Mars by the way, I'm backpacking across the country"
"Well I'm Cassiopeia, but call me Cass everyone dose"

"Hey if you want a place to stay I have a tent in the boot"
"What made you say that?"
"You seem like a girl that has no where to go"

I smiled,
"I would love to stay in your tent"

No comments:

Post a Comment