Thursday 21 July 2011

Cassiopeia Wise-Owl Chapter two

"hey something smells good"
Pi came home for lunch as always and I had made some soup from scratch for him seen as he was coming down with a cold.
He went to kiss me on the cheek as a thank you.

I don't know what came over me but I turned my head at the last minute so Pi's lips met mine. Best kiss I have had in a long time and it was from my best friend. My best friend who was getting married.

He pushed me back and held my head with his hands.
"Cass we are friends and I'm getting married we can't do this"
I cut him off by kissing him again but he kissed me back as well.

This is wrong, so wrong I kept thinking but I couldn't stop kissing my soon-to-be-married best friend. But Pi must know that Aqua will be mad about this so why carry on?

We pulled away. He gave me a serious look.
"I'll have to tell Aqua you know"
I nodded, she was going to hate me.

Sure enough the next day when I woke up Aqua greeted me with a slap to the face. Should of expected it I guess but I didn't, she can sure slap hard.

"Aqua I'm sorry but it was just a kiss"
"Just a kiss! He has broken up with me for you!"
"What?"

I honestly couldn't believe what I just heard, Pi broke up with his soon-to-be wife for me?

Pi heard the arguing and came out.
"Aqua I told you it's over please leave and stop blaming Cass"

She hung her head in disappointment, I felt bad after all it was my fault.

He turned to be just as the door slammed from Aqua storming out.
"So Cass do you want to go out with me?"
"I guess we could try it"
I was still a bit weired out by the whole situation.

But I wasn't weired out for long...


A week later...
Why oh why did I drink so much last night? Stupid lads saying a women can't handle drinking games, well they were shocked when I one them all. OK so I lost one but still all but one is good. But, now I was suffering made worse as the sickness just wouldn't budge.

I got a phone call the same day from Aqua, asking for Pi, I told her he was at work but she wouldn't put the phone down.
"Cass could you tell him something from me? Tell him that I've moved on with my life and I'm moving abroad for work. Tell him that well...I was pregnant but I had an abortion and that I am sorry"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I told her that she would have to tell Pi her self. After hearing that I took a pregnancy test, better to be safe than sorry right?





No comments:

Post a Comment