Monday 29 August 2011

Cassiopeia Wise-Owl Chapter ten

To Cass,
How are you finding school? We are all so proud of you and can't wait for your return. The twins have grown up beautifully, in fact there is a photo enclosed of them...
Can you tell who is who? Neither can I most of the time, luckily the sock thing still works as you can imagine getting them on Saturn's socks for school is a nightmare! We are missing you so much, I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to see your diploma!

Miss you, love you loads from;
Mars, Venus, Skye, Saturn and Jupiter
xxxxxxxx

It took a lot of hard work and teary phone calls bake home but I finally did it! I was elated when I got that diploma in my hand, I had finally achieved something and done well at school. I called Mars as soon as I could and book a taxi to take me home, I couldn't wait to see my kids it had been too long.


When the taxi got to our block of flats I started crying, my children were standing waiting for me and they had all grown up so much! Venus and Skye were teenagers now, my twins were children. Mars wasn't anywhere to be seen, so I guessed he was making me something to eat as I told how bad the food was there.

After I got something to eat, changed and put the twins to bed I sat down to watch a movie with the teens, we need to catch up.

"So Venus how you finding high school?"
"Good, I made a few friends and my grades are OK"
"What about you Skye?"
"I am the sports star at school!"

I laughed, I was glad Venus wasn't a shy any more and Skye had found an interest in sport.

I soon got myself a job at the high school and that meant getting up even earlier on Monday. As I collected the rest of my stuff I noticed a sticky note in Mars' handwriting, I looked over at him. He was still sound asleep after a late shift. I read it:-

Now your a teacher you need a good car, look in garage to the right xxx.


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the car in the garage. I don't know how he could of afforded it but I am so glad he did. New job and a new car.

The twins were taking the bus to their school, so I gave the teens a lift to high school.

"Your not going to be embarrassed that your mother is working at your school?"
"No"

I knew that were going to be a bit embarrassed, hey I would be!

So far teaching was good as long as I had a hot cup of coffee and a magazine to read I was happy. The students were good and so far I hadn't had to discipline any one.

But, in my fourth class I had to run out. I felt so sick I had to race out and puke my guts out in a trash can, not pleasant at all! One of the other teachers saw me and said they would look after my class.

I had to go and lay down on one of the benches. What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment