Monday 5 December 2011

Saturn Wise-Owl Chapter thirteen

So here I am. Getting married for the secound time, to a non-Berry this time. I few years ago Berries couldn't marry non-Berries, after a lot of compaining it's now legal and our wedding will be the twenith wedding in this city to have a Berry and a non-Berry getting married. We chose a location in the countryside, I wouldn't marry again in the same place I married Bluebell.

The girls all dressed as bridesmaids, were squeeling and bouncing with joy. They all looked so beautiful, I knew Bluebell would be proud of his two daughters and that Mandy would be proud of her daughter.

Rick and Teal were both best men, they both looked so handsome. Rick has finally calmed down and is now a really nice boy, Teal and him have become really good friends. You would never have thought that Rick bullied him or that Teal was shutting himself away in his room.

I reached Robbie and he took my hands and looked at me in wonder.

"You look amazing"
"You look very handsome"

We stared at each other, taking in this moment. Breathing in this special moment where all the pain from the death of our love ones were healed.

We said our vows and our promises, we exchanged rings and everyone cheered and cried. He took me in his arms just as the sun was setting, it was so pretty and perfect.

"I love you"
"I love you"

The vicar said to kiss the bride so Robbie kissed me.

"Yeah go mum!"

Earth shoated throwing confetti, the girls cheered and clapped. Soon all of the guests joined in yelling things like:-

"Congradulations!"
"Well done!"
"You deserve this!"
"Three cheers for the happy couple!"

Games night. I weekly event now, it's been three months scince the wedding and life couldn't be better really. Of course Rick and Navy have been argueing a lot lately, they seem to rub each other the wrong way. But at lease they can play a video game without too much arguing, and it's normally all in good fun.

Earth was do yoga or something next to us on the floor, she smiled.

"What's made you so happy?"
I asked, it was nice to see her happy and not getting into fights.

"Nothing, so mum when is the baby due?"

I gasped, how did she know? I only took the test last night and told Robbie this morning, there is no way she could of found out! Is there? Of course I had to tell all the children after that and say that yes I was expecting a child and they seemed to take it really well. They seemed to be very excited.

"So the kids found out?"
"Yeah"
"How did they take it?"
"Really well"

I saw him fidget nervously.

"Come here"

I smiled, he was always worring. Molly said every scince her mum's death he was been more worried about little things then before.

We cuddled up on the bed, I wanted to tell him and show him that everything was fine, amazing in fact. Life was finally being kind to us and letting us having something good happen, this baby was a good sign not a bad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment